sábado, 18 de junio de 2011

¡¡¡My Boyfriend and Best Freinds!!!


Hello everybody and blog's followers. This time, I'm going to talk about a picture, which was taken by me on Juny 3th of 2011, where appear my boyfriend and best freinds.
The picture has a big sentimental value, because the seven people who are there, mean a lot for me, they are my second family.
The picture was taken at my house, and I like it because that day i celebrated my birthday number 19, and I did it with the people who I love so much, so this image represents all the love we have.
The first person who appears at left of the picture, is Mr. Jethro Polgatiz. he is a wonderfull person, who is always taking care about people, he's fun and is always entertaining us with he's Rancagua stories
Next him, is Camila Barrientos who is known for phrases like "ahh te curaste", "There, at Quellón", and others. Camila has teached me to see the life in a different way, she shows a lot of perseverance on her life and that's why I love her so much.
Next Camila appears my best friend since 3th Medio, I'm talking about Isabel Petronila del Carmen. I have had a lot of beautifull experiences , we have many stories together and always are present supporting us.
Valentina Antúnez, is the person at the center of the picture. she's the effort personified, an applause to Super Vale, who are girlfriend, student, good friend and mother at the same time.
The first person at right is my friend Cristóbal. "Cri" has been my friend since 4 years ago, and he's always supporting me and giving me tips to enjoy the life with a smile.
Next him, is Nicole Álvarez, who captive us with her happiness and with her entertaining  stories.
And finally, but no less important than others, my boyfriend Francisco Roa. To talk about him and how much happy he makes me, I would need more publications.

3 comentarios:

  1. hello my little sister. I loved your picture, I remember that day was your birthday and had a great time but the best was the show of our friend Jethro.
    Love you soo much, kiss, see you soon

    ResponderEliminar
  2. thanks for your description luz................. hahahaha
    And I have to say that I will always be there to make you laught girls. jajaja
    Cya

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi, it looks that you have very good friends! I´m very glad for you, good picture!

    ResponderEliminar